<body>


Thursday, August 14, 2008

ZHIYING,,
i did said i diedie also don't want to see y0u .
But i lose kaic0ng le..
And i don't wanna to lose anyone
of them lia0s><
And kaic0ng only wanted to be FRIEND
with me .y0u lei?
When y0u n0t ar0und
everyone was looking f0r y0u.
Me when i'm not
ar0und they did n0t look for
me.But they did look
for y0u y0u kn0w tat.
I'm sorry tat i ka ur jia0weii.
And i kn0w y0u are kind
to let it off the
matter.
AND I REALLY LOVE HIM
BUT I DON"T KNOW HW TO
TREASURE HIM><

But i wishh y0u and him last l0ng !
And ihate MYSELF!

♥JÄNE♂♀
what we could have been, 8/14/2008.

Profile

XIAO'JANE
13 I'M NOT USING THIS ACC ANYMORE .
If you want link me at th-fakepromise.blogspot ;D
Tagboard
place tagboard code here. max width=130. Sorry here doest'n have any tagboard .
get one from cbox!
Wishlist
▪ new camera
▪ the 18th birthday
Exits
Eefennie
XIAO'JANE name name
Archives
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 January 2009
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.