Hi pe0ple !Yesterday didn post because i n0t at home!
I was at w00dland with 715
pe0ple!And Yesterday
joleen fangxin came!
And i was surprize!
When i reach 768 lan
i saw joleen and i
don't dare to go in to
the lan shop:X
I was scare!
And i saw jochim!
When i finally dare4 to go in to
the lan shop is when joleen came
out from the lan!
Then i dare to go in!
And no one told
me that she was there
even kaic0ng didn tell me.
When they finish playing
no one tell me and were
going off:[
I was surprize and i called oscare where
y0u all??
He said:We at the 3rd car park!
When i came up i don't dare to
open the door.
WHen i saw them having fun
i was like very EMO@@
I called ZHIYING i ask her to come to the
staircase and pei me!
He bring oscar come oso!
Then after tat i go out
with zhiying and oscar.
Then i saw JOLEEN playing with
KAICONG.
And i was very sad cause
i didn treasure him:''{
i was like wanted to die!
LOLs!
Lame right?
Hmmmm~
I HATE MYSELF!
I"M SORRY!
♥JÄNE♂♀
what we could have been, 8/17/2008.