<body>


Monday, September 22, 2008

Hmm my tagbox got spammer again=.="
And j0chim said that he don't want to be my gans lia0s:(
And he said gina oso!
WTF!When she said sia?She didn even tell me luhhs.

Label:LOLs?

Heeeheees xinyi<3>
to ZX birthday@@
I tink after going to his party, i will go
find them?Think so.
And Airen♥ I cann0t go to church tis saturday !
Next next week bahhs!Sorry:D

Label:Hahahhas so excited!

Today go out with my mummy!
We went to my aunt house we eat lotlots of food sia!
After eating i go play computer!
After finish playing ,we sent my sister home.
After sending her home i go to my
cousin house,reach lia0s go take back my phone that was spoil
bring go home then i now just reach home nia!
Tried lia0s roars!!Pe0ple nights!

Label:__ damn tired!I miss Airen♥


what we could have been, 9/22/2008.

Profile

XIAO'JANE
13 I'M NOT USING THIS ACC ANYMORE .
If you want link me at th-fakepromise.blogspot ;D
Tagboard
place tagboard code here. max width=130. Sorry here doest'n have any tagboard .
get one from cbox!
Wishlist
▪ new camera
▪ the 18th birthday
Exits
Eefennie
XIAO'JANE name name
Archives
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 January 2009
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.